The Annual General Meeting of Jamaica Producers Group Limited will be held at Jamaica Producers Group Corporate Office, 4 Fourth Avenue, Newport West, Kingston 13, Jamaica on Friday, June 19, 2020 at 10:00 am.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The meeting will be livestreamed below for shareholders who choose not to be present;
- Shareholders are encouraged to vote by proxy;
- Shareholders who are unable to attend the meeting are encouraged to send any questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The meeting agenda will be limited to the formal business of the company as set out in the Notice of Meeting;
- No refreshments will be served and no materials will be distributed at the meeting;
- All attendees will be required to wear masks, to submit to a temperature check and to sanitise hands before entry;
- Seating will be provided in accordance with legal regulations and social distancing best practices.
JP thanks its shareholders for their assistance in prioritising the health and safety of our members and our team, and in enabling JP to operate in accordance with the law.
You may download an electronic version of the proxy form for completion before the AGM, by clicking here.
Guidelines for Voting by Proxy
- The Proxy Form can be found at page 15 of the shareholder letter sent to you and by clicking here;
- Shareholders may appoint the Company Secretary and/or the Chairman and/ or the Group Managing Director as proxy to vote in the manner indicated on the form;
- An adhesive stamp for $100 must be affixed to the Proxy.
- The Proxy should be mailed or dropped off at Jamaica Producers Group, 4 Fourth Avenue, Newport West, Kingston 13 no later than 48 hours before the meeting.
A copy of Jamaica Producers Group 2019 Annual Report can be viewed by clicking here.
You may contact us by clicking here.